Welcome, Pax Estiscum!

Welcome to my blog, I will attempt to keep this posted with the current goings-on in the Church each day, and respond to what may come my way. Please understand the difference between when I discuss dogma or things that are Church teaching and my personal opinion, which- thank God- is not official Church teaching. I hope to debunk lies, heresies, and mysteries of the Catholic Church and the world we live in. Pray that this may be for His Glory and the furtherment of the Kingdom here on earth that is Holy Mother Church!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

LET US WALK TOGETHER: thoughts of a Catholic Bishop: Why I Didn't Go to Confession Today.

LET US WALK TOGETHER: thoughts of a Catholic Bishop: Why I Didn't Go to Confession Today.: "This morning I attended Mass rather than concelebrated Mass. Earlier in the week I was unable to find a Saturday morning Mass anywhere in t..."

No comments:

Post a Comment