Welcome, Pax Estiscum!

Welcome to my blog, I will attempt to keep this posted with the current goings-on in the Church each day, and respond to what may come my way. Please understand the difference between when I discuss dogma or things that are Church teaching and my personal opinion, which- thank God- is not official Church teaching. I hope to debunk lies, heresies, and mysteries of the Catholic Church and the world we live in. Pray that this may be for His Glory and the furtherment of the Kingdom here on earth that is Holy Mother Church!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Aggie Catholics: Video of Life On The Rock

For those of you who haven't seen this yet, this is St. Mary's Campus Minister, Marcel LeJeune, and a fellow student and friend, John Thorkelson. Marcel was asked to discuss the Catholic Students program that exists at Texas A&M University through St. Mary's parish.

I was just a bit perturbed by how the hosts seemed not as engaging or prepared as I would have expected (or liked!), but Marcel & John were both well spoken and thought-out in their responses! Overall, it was well done, and shines immense praise on both Marcel and John; great job guys!

Video of Marcel & John! "Here is the video of us on Life on the Rock (EWTN TV) from last week."

No comments:

Post a Comment